Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chess estravaganza



It's been some time folks!! Vacations were great and started working on uni final exams as soon as I got back from Bariloche, so here's a quick preview of everything that I've been working on for the last month. I began to use watercolor masking fluid,which is tricky at first(and smells like hell), but it's been of great help and I feel like ideas are more easy to put on paper now that before.I tried to make these works as detailed as possible, so comments are more than welcomed :D
This is all mostly watercolors and color pencils, no fancy paper cuts or anything since I'm replacing that with the watercolor mask. (FYI I began using paper cuts because it was the easiest and more tidy way to get the results I wanted)

1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

gran trabajo, me gusta mucho el concepto del ajedrez
un saludo